Georgian National Tourist Administration
The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Georgia
• - 2013 – Press work and PR in Germany; presenting Georgia positively in the media
- 2014 – International tourism campaign for Georgia in 9 countries, including cinema spots, TV ads, online campaigns, print campaigns, flight branding and public transportation station domination
Russian Federation Kazakhstan
Presentation and explanation of Georgia as a vacation destination for European tourists
The official offices of the Georgian Chamber of Commerce represents the GCCI’s position on all matters relating to the overall interests of trade and industry between Georgia and Europe, at the international level towards politics, administration, the courts and the public.
We offer a full range of consulting services, and quickly provide the right contact for all types of businesses.
• Business representation
• Business and cooperation arrangements, mediation
• Surveys and creation for / of individual market studies
• Trade show services
• Contacting and attracting possible investors
President of the branch - Mr Besarioni Kamarauli
Managing partner of Berger and Severyuk Media Group.
The Berger & Severyuk Media Group GmbH is the official representative of the national Georgian Chamber of Commerce (GCCI) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan
• 2013 Advertising the Naftalan region on Russian TV channels. The strategy encompassed a massive TV campaign in Russias 14 biggest cities. Relying on Russias No. 1 channel ORT Pervyi, we utilized the interest channels Moya Planeta, Nauka 2.0, Moscow 24 and Sport as well. The campaign was launched alongside an online video ad campaign on the most visited Russian video platform, www.ivi.ru
• 2014 “European charms of the East” was communicated to the Russian public as this years motto. The channels Russia 1, Channel 5 and the STS Network were utilized.
Charms of the East
Infrastructure & Cities Sector Low and Medium Voltage Division Medium Voltage & Systems
IC LMV MS O-AIS SB LPZ
• 2000 - 2007 – Releases of “R’Administer” versions 1.0 through 2.3
• 2008 - Renaming the software and releasing “ListWizard” 1.0
• 2009 - Release of “ListWizard” 1.1
• 2010 - 2013 – Release of “ListWizard NCR Tool” 2.0 through 2.3
The State Agency for Investment
and National Projects of Ukraine
Improvement of the image of investments in the Ukraine on the international market
• 2011 - TV campaigns on international channels like CNN, EuroNews, Bloomberg, both EMEA as well as in the United States
• 2012 - TV, print and press campaigns in Europe
• 2013 - International roadshow with Ukrainian cabinet ministers as personal contacts for interested parties. The roadshow was realized in 15 countries on 4 continents
RTR Planeta is part of the Russian premier TV and radio station network VGTRK, which can be received via cable and satellite (Europe: Hot Bird 6).
- Attending and supervising the market entry both in Germany as well as Europe
- Reaching the break even within 1 year of market entry
- Re-modelling of the program and the organizational structure
- 2008 – The situation: RTR Planeta is a state run channel without professional
marketers or media sellers; deeply in the red numbers
- 2009 – The Media Group gets the exclusive marketing rights for Germany:
Reaching break even in under 1 year; channel starts earning a profit
- 2010 - Marketing rights encompass Europe as a whole
- 2011 – Utilizing the Media Groups expertise, the channel is being
restructured to suit the European viewers demands
- 2012 – Yield improvements lead to a record year and a market
levy of over 85%
ADVERTISING ON THE MOST POPULAR CHANNELS,
BOTH IN EUROPE AS WELL AS THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
– the first and foremost US news channel, receivable in basically every country of the world, reaching 1.5 billion viewers.
– An international news channel group, Bloomberg broadcasts primarily economic and financial news in English.
The most popular European news channel.
Broadcasted in 13 languages, 24 hours per day, all year long.
Commercial TV station in German with headquarters in Cologne.
One of the biggest Russian language entertainment channels with various formats (talk shows, news, documentaries, TV series), it is state run. Can be received in Germany as part of select premium cable packages.
state run sports channel, featuring primarily team sports like ice hockey, volleyball or soccer. Broadcasts live from European tournaments.
Nauka 2.0 (Science 2.0)
Offers its audience a broad spectrum of reports and documentaries on science related issues. The channel broadcasts everything from cutting edge technologies, the very latest innovations to the latest scientific insights.
Russian educational channel, covering geography, the sciences as a whole, history and society. The channel offers its target audience only the best of documentaries and reports – both national and international.
– the first ‚social‘ program for an elderly audience. Goal of the program is a better integration of older people into modern society, enjoying its amenities.
The world of professional boxing and the martial arts; broadcasting all the great fights live as well as showing the greatest fights of all time.
the new russian TV station with everything Russia – 24 hours, 7 days a week. STRANA is for those who‘d like to know how the country changed over the last 20 years. „STRANA“ offers significant insights and ideas, events, and reports on the more important people both from history and of course today.
Russias national sports channel. Features only the best sport events and live broadcasting.
tries to entertain everybody and spread joy and happiness, and to appeal to the old tradition of the family watching TV together.
Showing the best of Russian TV and movie dramas, both the classics as well as new movies recently shown on the big screen.
Shows top rated and high budget productions from all movie genres in Russian.
the programs mission is to keep moscovian population informed all day long — from metropolitan news, traffic reports to weather forecasts, available everywhere in Moscow.
The first TV channel of Germany, part of the state run and financed TV network group. Features family programming.
CNBC (Consumer News and Business Channel)
English news channel, heavily featuring the global financial markets. Its viewership: 390 million people worldwide.
This is Germanys most successful commercial news channel, showing news twice per hour as well as sport events, documentaries and fact shows.
As a news channel it is the direct competitor of N24, featuring but a more serious tone.
Pro7 Sat.1 Media Group
The by far biggest commercial TV network in Germany, featuring 6 different main programs, with a multitude of smaller speciality channels
Germanies second public TV channel and one of the biggest TV stations in Europe, also broadcasting family programming.
Proven, reliable and efficient – online ads come in various formats:
Context search related ads
Ads in social media like Facebook, Twitter, VK, etc.
Online video commercials
Of course we offer all the classic forms of printed advertising in newspapers and magazines – from selecting the right media for our clients to the ready for print ads themselves, according to our clients parameters and goals.
Daily and weekly newspapers
Special magazines / Professionals
Glossy magazines for the general public (women and mens, health or teen magazines, etc.)
Rainbow press, yellow press and classified papers
In a precisely planned, original communications strategy, our agency combines all the right moves to ensure that our clients goals are met.
PR is not just looking good on screen, but to emanate an aura of success, responsibility and self-confidence in every media – from TV interviews to articles on- and offline or donations to a good cause.
Preparing our clients for every contingency moves them out of harms way and into the limelight.
We advise and support our clients willing to take the step to found their own company. We’ll assist them in all phases and matters, for example:
Procurement of the necessary initial equipment
Market analysis, competitor analysis
Customer acquisition and services
Corporate Identity, design and marketing
Werbung Agentur Leipzig
ALLE RECHTE VORBEHALTEN
© 2014 Berger und Severyuk Media Group GmbH